Second Semester Message from, Principal William Bates
Save the Date
- Feb 03-11 - Rising Junior Academic Advising & Course Selection, All day, Student Services
- Feb 04 - Second Grading Period Ends
- Feb 04 - Students Released 2 Hours Early
- Feb 05 - Student Holiday
- SAT originally scheduled for January 23rd, rescheduled for February 20.
Hornets in the News
- The Herndon High Step Team had the honor and privilege of performing at the Strathmore to celebrate and honor the work of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Congratulations to the HHS Band students who earned chair and alternate positions in the All-District Band this year!
- Medical Advisory Board of the National Academy of Future Physicians and Medical Scientists Award HHS Senior, Myriffeah H. with Award of Excellence
- Eight Herndon High School Latin students competed in the National Junior Classical League Convention - additional information here
Follow Herndon High School on Twitter - @HerndonHS