- Join us for the Panther Prowl: After school April 30. Click here for information and registration form.
- RCMS PTA: Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Show your support for RCMS: Click here to learn more and to make your donation to the RCMS No-Fuss Fund Raiser today.
- 2014-15 RCMS Yearbooks are on sale for $25 until the end of May. For more information click here.
- ODYSSEY OF THE MIND: Come join us. Click here for a registration form.
Click here to see an archive of our weekly Keep In Touch (KIT) announcements.
New Parent Portal for Attendance and Grade Information
Learn about the FCPS Student Information System (SIS) Parent Accounts. Click here to see Account information and a video demonstration.
Technology and the Middle School Student
Please join us for a parent coffee on Thursday, April 28th at 8:15 AM, in the cafeteria. All current 7th and 8th grade parents as well as our rising 7th grade parents from feeder elementary schools are welcome to attend. Come and learn about the increased uses of technology in learning at the middle and high school levels.
Unique Volunteer Opportunity
RCMS will be hosting the iCan Bike program from May 18-22 and is looking for student volunteers to help out. Click here to see More Information. Click here for a Registration Form. Have questions or need more info? Contact Mrs. Bromberg at TLBromberg@fcps.edu
Information for Thomas Jefferson Science & Technology HS
TJHSST will hold its annual Techstravaganza on Saturday, April 11, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. It is a day full of hands-on activities, demonstrations, and fun for the whole family. For more information click here for English Flyer and Spanish Flyer.
Fall 2015-16 School Start Time Information
Carson's School Start time for the 2015-16 school year will be 7:30 AM to 2:15 PM.. For more information on school start times, please visit the FCPS website.
2014-15 SOL Testing Information
Click here to see information and practice tests for the 2014-15 SOL testing season.
Help Support RCMS With Box Tops for Education
Thank you for supporting the Courtyard Garden by clipping box tops from household items and school supplies. Drop them off in the collection drawer in the Main Office.