RCMS Offices Closed March 30 – April 3: The front office at Rachel Carson Middle School will be closed during spring break.
- New Parent Portal in Student Information System: Click here for account information and a video demonstration
- Join us for the Panther Prowl: Afterschool April 30. Click here for information and registration form.
- RCMS PTA: Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Show your support for RCMS: Click here to learn more and to make your donation to the RCMS No-Fuss Fund Raiser today.
- 2014-15 RCMS Yearbooks are on sale for $25 until the end of May. For more information click here.
- ODYSSEY OF THE MIND: Come join us. Click here for a registration form.
Click the link to see the March issue of Current News.
Click here to learn about the FCPS Student Information System (SIS) Parent View accounts.
Unique Volunteer Opportunity
RCMS will be hosting the iCan Bike program from May 18-22 and is looking for student volunteers to help out. Click here to see More Information. Click here for a Registration Form. Have questions or need more info? Contact Mrs. Bromberg at TLBromberg@fcps.edu
Information for Thomas Jefferson Science & Technology HS
TJHSST will hold its annual Techstravaganza on Saturday, April 11, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. It is a day full of hands-on activities, demonstrations, and fun for the whole family. For more information click here for English Flyer and Spanish Flyer.
Fall 2015-16 School Start Time Information
Carson's School Start time for the 2015-16 school year will be 7:30 AM to 2:15 PM.. For more information on school start times, please visit the FCPS website.
2014-15 SOL Testing Information
Click here to see information and practice tests for the 2014-15 SOL testing season.
Help Support RCMS With Box Tops for Education
Thank you for supporting the Courtyard Garden by clipping box tops from household items and school supplies. Drop them off in the collection drawer in the Main Office.