- Important NJHS Info: This week students received a printout containing their current number of submitted hours and GPA. Students who do not meet the requirement of 10 hours of service and a GPA of 3.5000 by May 8th at 4:00pm will not receive their pin.
- Click on the link to learn more and to Join the Carson PTA
- Now is the time to show your support for RCMS and our instructional programs. Click here to learn more and to make your donation to the RCMS No-Fuss Fund Raiser today.
- 2014-15 RCMS Yearbooks are on sale for $25 until the end of May. For more information click here.
- Come and join us at ODYSSEY OF THE MIND. Click here for a registration form.
- Pets Providing Pedals a Big Success Thank you to the Carson School community for helping us get bikes to Africa. Click here for more information.
Carson MS Rising 7th Grade Parent Orientation--Snow Make-up Date
The middle school parent orientation for rising 7th graders is scheduled for Thursday, March 5th. In light of the weather forecast we wanted to inform you the snow date for this event is Thursday, March 12th. Time frames for the orientation would remain the same.
Click the link to see the February issue of Current News.
Important B.Y.O.D. Information
For information on how to access the FCPS wireless network on your personal device please click here.
Thomas Jefferson HS Admissions Information
For more Information and other testing locations go to: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology.
2014-15 SOL Testing Information
Click here to see information and practice tests for the 2014-15 SOL testing season.
Help Support RCMS With Box Tops for Education
Thank you for supporting the Courtyard Garden by clipping box tops from household items and school supplies. Drop them off in the collection drawer in the Main Office.