- 10/24 - The Arts Council of Fairfax County presents the 2014 Arts Awards, Fairview Park Marriott Hotel 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, 12 p.m.
- 10/21 - Student Enterprise and Business Partner Celebration Dinner, Country Club of Fairfax, 6:30 p.m.
- 10/18 - A Library Jubilee! Celebrating 75 Years of Library Service, City of Fairfax Regional Library, 5 p.m.
- 10/15 - Mount Vernon District Town Hall Meeting, South County Middle School Lecture Hall, 7 p.m.
- 10/15 - Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for Bailey’s Upper Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences, 6245 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, 6 p.m.
- 10/14 - Mount Vernon District Town Hall Meeting, Whitman Middle School Lecture Hall, 7 p.m.
- 10/5 - Annual Dunn Loring Improvement Association Picnic, corner of North Park and Sandburg Streets, 1 p.m.
- 10/2 - Dominion K-12 Educational Partnership grant for Frost Middle School, Frost Middle School, 12:30 p.m.
- 9/30 - National PTA Award Celebration, Daniels Run Elementary School, 6:30 p.m.
- 9/27 - Tobacco-Free Play Zone Sign Unveiling, Ossian Hall Park, Annandale, 1 p.m.
- 9/25 - Partners in Education reception, Fort Belvoir Officers' Club, 5500 Schulz Circle, Ft. Belvoir, 9:30 a.m.
- 9/4 - 9/30 - Various Back to School programs