- 10/29 - Early Childhood Education Legislative Roundtable, ALIVE! Child Development Center, 2723 King Street, Alexandria, 9:30 a.m.
- 10/24 - The Arts Council of Fairfax County presents the 2014 Arts Awards, Fairview Park Marriott Hotel 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, 12 p.m.
- 10/24 - Food Day Event, Mount Eagle Elementary School, 9:15 a.m.
- 10/24 - FCPS Leadership: Addressing Mental Health Issues, Woodson High School Lecture Hall, 8 a.m.
- 10/23 - Board of Supervisors 30th Annual Design Awards, Fairfax County Government Center, 10:30 a.m.
- 10/21 - Student Enterprise and Business Partner Celebration Dinner, Country Club of Fairfax, 6:30 p.m.
- 10/21 - ESOL Parent Meeting, Stuart High School, 5:30 p.m.
- 10/20 - FCPS College Night Program, Hayfield Secondary, 7 p.m.
- 10/20 - Hispanic Educators Association/Hispanic Leadership Alliance Annual Meeting, Chevy’s, 3052 Gatehouse Plaza, Falls Church, 4:30 p.m.
- 10/19 - 39th Annual FCPS College Fair, Fair Oaks Mall, 7:30 p.m.
- 10/18 - A Library Jubilee! Celebrating 75 Years of Library Service, City of Fairfax Regional Library, 5 p.m.
- 10/15 - Mount Vernon District Town Hall Meeting, South County Middle School Lecture Hall, 7 p.m.
- 10/15 - Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for Bailey’s Upper Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences, 6245 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, 6 p.m.
- 10/14 - Mount Vernon District Town Hall Meeting, Whitman Middle School Lecture Hall, 7 p.m.